Thursday, February 25, 2010

Union Budget - 2010

As I was thinking of the upcoming Union Budget and how I should position myself for it, one thought that struck me was the kind of expectations traders have from the budget this time.

Unlike 2009, when it was touted as the "Biggest Budget Ever", the expectations from 2010 are almost NIL. That in my opinion might actually be very good for the market and may be a bullish sign. I am never comfortable forecasting the markets, so I will stop there. 

Trading is much simpler & easier when compared to forecasting. So, let me stick to my trading & leave the complex and difficult job of forecasting to the "experts".

I have some hedged positions in commodities & investments in stocks. Have no positions in Nifty.

Looks like a busy weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment