Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I hate blog titles!

I always have a very difficult time finding an appropriate title for my blog especially when it is about the future direction of the market. I wish we never had titles for blogs.:)
To put in less than 10 words or so as to what the market is going to do tomorrow or day-after is simply over-simplifying things. The market is simply too big to fit into the title of a blog or any article, for that matter.

Thank God! I don't have to search for a title atleast to this post.:)

It was just the kind of weak day where you short the Nifty by noon and decide whether to carry-forward or not by evening. I chose to keep it for tomorrow.
The initial weakness in the morning gave me the much needed clarity to open up my shorts again. Will have to wait and see as to whether my persistence pays-off this time.

Nickel, I squared-off.

Will leave you with the Ball of the century from Shane Warne. Enjoy watching!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sir,

    I am big fan of your site ( buzzingstocks.com) from past 2 years.Its really help investors and traders to picks stocks depend on candle chart.But, I have to ask you there are lot more scrips in BSE and buzzingstocks.com only cover NSE stocks...can we get that kind of technical chart of BSE with recommendation...

    ReplyDelete