Sunday, April 4, 2010

Please try again later....

Last week I managed to close my positions just in time as all three positions went against me. It was pure luck that I got out with a smaller loss than I normally take. Nothing else. No crystal ball gazing done here. So, please try again later. Thank you.:)


Anyway, I have been trying a few positions here and there but not sure as to which of them would make those meaningful trends. So, staying with the process and hoping to get hold of atleast one such profitable trend.


Have a great trading week ahead!:)

1 comment:

  1. hi there!!!
    you need to count EELIOT WAVE...thats it..
    you get direction..
    nifty is in 4th corrective move..
    lets expect 5 impulsive i future..
    just explain wt i see in market to which i follow them..

    ReplyDelete