Sunday, January 31, 2010

Relaxed Trading = Happy & Profitable Trading!

I am a relaxed trader as you can see from my profile. I am not leveraged to an extent where I have to watch the markets tick-by-tick. Though I do watch the markets very closely but that is for different reasons and not because I am leveraged to the hilt.

Some symptoms of not so relaxed trading...
  • Forced to watch the screen or follow the markets on a tick-by-tick basis
  • Waiting all thru the weekend for the markets to open on Monday
Please don't confuse a relaxed approach to a lazy one. Stay focussed but don't be tensed.

Try my style of trading and see the difference yourself!

Stay Relaxed & Stay focussed.
Happy  & Profitable trading will be yours for sure! I know this from first-hand experience.:)

4 comments:

  1. THIS IS THE BEST WAY IN STOCK TRADIG. EAT CHUNCKS WITH OUT BIG EFFORTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES THIS IS THE RIGHT STRATEGY. EACH SMALL BUT SAFE CHUNCKS WITHOUT EFFORTS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The method is really a relaxed trading method. I use the following:
    Select fundamentally strong stocks, mostly from group A. Thirty such stocks I take for trading. //In evening around 9pm, I Select 'long term picks' and track them from buzzingstocks.com web pages. //Buy those which suit "Stong Buy" on long term on next day. //Wait till the "Sell" or "strong sell" appears against these stocks. //Again in evening, Analyse the respective web-page on buzzingstocks.com and Sell if considered OK. I have found over last one year that It is very rewarding. I spend only one hour in evening and one in morning, the first hour. Purchases and selling is mostly done after 2pm. It is really a relaxed method of investing / trading on long term basis.
    Dharam Dev

    ReplyDelete